Roger R. Soroka
Attorney Soroka concentrates his practice on catastrophic personal injury cases and high-profile criminal defense matters. In the field of personal injury, he has vast experience litigating cases involving tractor trailers and commercial vehicles, negligent security, construction site accidents, premise liability matters, brain injury, spine injury and various other matters where individuals were injured at no fault of their own. In his criminal defense practice, Attorney Soroka has secured numerous not guilty verdicts, dismissals, and appeals victories in various Ohio Courts and Federal Courts, when according to the prosecution, the odds were clearly against his clients.
Attorney Soroka was born in Kiev, Ukraine and at the age of 8, his family relocated to Cleveland, Ohio. Mr. Soroka attended Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, where he studied Finance and Accounting and then moved to Columbus, Ohio to pursue his legal education at Capital University Law School.
In late 2009, Attorney Soroka formed Soroka & Associates LLC. The firm practices in all Ohio Counties and both the Northern and Southern U.S. District Courts of Ohio. Mr. Soroka has personally practiced in state and federal courts in Ohio, and numerous federal courts around the country. He is a skilled litigator and has been lead counsel in high profile criminal matters and catastrophic injury matters. He is empathetic to client needs, and understands that when faced with a legal problem, a client needs immediate help.
For his record of success, Mr. Soroka has been named in Super Lawyers Rising Stars, an award limited to the top 2 ½ percent of lawyers under 40 in each state. He was also selected for membership into The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 and The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40. This membership is by invitation only and is extended only to those trial lawyers have a track record of trial results and have demonstrated superior qualification. Additionally, Mr. Soroka has been included in The Nation's One Percent, as selected by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel, holds an Avvo "Superb" rating, and was listed in the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys' Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys Under Age 40.
Mr. Soroka is dedicated to protecting the rights afforded by the constitution and helping the injured. The lawyers at Soroka & Associates LLC do not represent insurance companies and do not accept defense work in personal injury matters.
Best Attorney of America
Top 100 Trial Lawyers
Top 40 Under 40
Top One Percent
Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Ohio, 2007
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2010
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 2012
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan, 2019
Honors and Awards
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, 2013 - Present
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- The National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys Under 40 in Ohio
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel - Nation's Top One Percent
- Rue’s Rating Best Attorneys in America
- American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys 10 Best
- A Top Columbus Lawyer 2015 By Columbus CEO
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio Association for Justice, 2017 to Present
- American Association for Justice, 2018 to Present
- AAJ Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group, 2021 to Present
- AAJ Trucking Litigation Group, Member, 2022 to Present
- AAJ Dram Shop Litigation Group, 2023 to Present
- AAJ Trampoline Injury Litigation Group, 2023 to Present
- Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys, 2021 to Present
- National Association of Premises Liability Attorneys, Member, 2021 to Present
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member, 2007 to Present
- The Columbus Bar Association, Member, 2007 to Present
- The Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, 2013 to Present
- Business Tort Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2013 to Present