Personal Injury Attorneys Available 24/7
The attorneys of Soroka & Associates, LLC, are highly experienced in all aspects of personal injury representation. When you are injured due to someone else’s negligence, physical injuries can result in medical expenses, long-term disabilities, physical rehabilitation, future surgeries and expensive medications. Beyond the physical pain and suffering, you also might be unable to work, to help with household responsibilities and to be an involved spouse or parent. When someone else is responsible for your injuries, you may have a right to recover monetary support in compensation for your losses.
We Go Head-To-Head With Insurance Companies
If the person or business responsible for your injuries is insured, you might end up dealing with an insurance company. Insurance companies are interested in protecting their bottom line, so it would be a mistake to think that most insurance companies will put your best interests first. The personal injury attorneys of Soroka & Associates, LLC, are prepared to go head-to-head with the insurance companies to pursue maximum recovery and help our clients restore their lives.
The best way to protect your rights and recover everything you’re entitled to is to work with an experienced personal injury attorney, such as Soroka & Associates, LLC. Don’t let a complicated legal system or self-interested insurance companies keep you from collecting what you deserve. You may be entitled to damages or a monetary settlement to compensate you for the injuries and property damage that you have incurred because of someone else’s negligence
Contact our Columbus-based law firm to learn how we can help with your claim. We handle a wide range of personal injury matters, including those involving:
- Auto accidents, including motorcycle accidents: We will initiate accident reconstruction and consult with experts to fully understand the causes of an accident and the extent of the injuries.
- Pedestrian accidents: If it was a hit-and-run accident, we will stay in touch with the police as to whether the culprit has been found. If not, we may be able to help you recover through your own uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage.
- Trucking accidents: We will cut through the layers of individuals and companies that may be liable, as well as the network of insurers covering them. The goal is to exhaust all sources of compensation for your serious injuries.
- Premises liability, including slip-and-fall accidents and negligent security: We will hold the property owners and other responsible parties responsible.
- Catastrophic injuries: When you have suffered a life-altering injury, we will work with a life-care planner to project your future needs and use this information to construct a compelling case for compensation for you.
- Spinal cord injuries, as well as serious back and neck injuries: We will determinedly pursue full compensation for your serious injuries.
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs): We will work to get you access to the best specialists vailable to help you recover as well as possible after a head injury.
- Wrongful death: Ask an attorney about your eligibility to bring a wrongful death claim or lawsuit after a loved one’s fatal accident.
Our initial consultation is free of charge, and if we accept your case, we conduct our work in personal injury matters on a contingent-fee basis. This means that we get paid only if there is a monetary award on your behalf. The personal injury attorneys of Soroka & Associates, LLC, provide personal injury representation in all state and federal courts of Ohio.