Comprehensive Representation For Divorce, Child Support And More
At Soroka & Associates, LLC, in Columbus, Ohio, we provide individuals and families with the skillful guidance they need to resolve difficult family law matters. Clients appreciate our compassionate approach, as well as our trial-readiness. We understand that divorce and other family law disputes are often difficult and emotional, and we strive to put our clients at ease and vigorously pursue their best interests in challenging situations.
Our Practice Areas Within Family Law
We help clients with a range of family law issues, including:
- Divorce, dissolution and legal separation: Understand your rights and the process.
- Prenuptial agreements: Is this a smart choice for you and your fiance?
- Child custody and parenting time: Safeguard your children’s best interests and protect your parental rights.
- Child support and spousal support: Pay or receive the right amount.
- Straightforward and complex property division: Evaluate and appropriately divide business assets and real property.
- Modification and enforcement of family law orders: What if one parent must move away? Ask an attorney how to protect your parenting time.
- Understanding your rights during the coronavirus outbreak: Download here
Our lawyers have witnessed firsthand how confusing and frustrating the legal system can be, particularly when your marriage, your assets or your relationship with your children are at stake. We are proud to be available when you need us, including late nights, weekends and holidays – times when many family law disputes occur.
A Satisfied Client’s Testimonial
“My divorce is my only experience with legal proceedings and at no point did I ever feel uninformed or confused as to the process or the nuances of family law. Joshua and the rest of the legal team not only kept the information coming, but also were understanding and provided reassurance during the most difficult time of my life.”
— Adam B., a former client
We’re Here When You Need Us – Call For A Consultation
We invite you to contact us at 614-358-6525 or by email to request an initial consultation at our office in Columbus or another convenient location. You will meet with one of our attorney partners to discuss your situation and develop a plan for success.