From The Moment Of Your Arrest, Our Criminal Defense Attorneys Can Be There For You
At Soroka & Associates, LLC, we are proven criminal defense lawyers with a record of results in both state and federal courts. We help people facing a wide range of charges, including:
- State drug offenses and federal drug charges: Protect your future by preventing a conviction.
- OVI/DUI and other alcohol-related crimes: Be prepared to demonstrate your readiness to avoid further incidents.
- Violent offenses, including domestic violence, assault and homicide: Were you acting in self-defense? Is your identification provable?
- State gun violations and federal weapons charges: Defend yourself from harsh penalties.
- RICO/racketeering and other white collar charges: We handle all types of fraud charges, embezzlement and more.
- Sexual assault and other sex offenses: Prevent the stigma and drawn-out litigation by meeting the charges head on with a strong defense.
We also assist people going through the Ohio Mayor’s Court system, as well as those seeking post-conviction relief such as record sealing and expungement.
Reach Us 24/7 – Without Delay
Few people forget the moment they are pulled over, arrested or served with a search warrant. In those critical moments, it is essential that you be able to reach your lawyer for advice and protection. With that in mind, we are available 24/7 to answer your phone calls, meet you by the side of the road or communicate with law enforcement officials on your behalf. We will meet you at the jailhouse or anywhere that you need our help.
Meet With A Lawyer For Free – We Can Come to You
When you are facing criminal charges, don’t take chances. Take control. Contact us at 614-358-6525 or through this website as soon as possible to begin protecting your rights and maximize your chances of success.