Following his undergraduate studies, Mr. Bodeman enrolled at the University of Toledo College of Law. While at Toledo Law, Matt was a Note and Comment Editor on the Toledo Law Review. In addition, Mr. Bodeman also served as a student mentor to incoming law students, helping them navigate the obstacles encountered during first-year studies.
Throughout law school, Matt gained valuable experience as a law clerk at a Toledo firm, assisting in all areas of personal injury litigation. He also Matt served as a law clerk to Judge Dean Mandros of the Lucas County Common Pleas Court, handling criminal and civil matters. He brought his extensive experience to Soroka & Associates LLC as an Attorney.
Mr. Bodeman is skilled in auto and trucking accidents, products liability, catastrophic injury, premise liability, wrongful death, dram shop, slip and fall, and employer intentional torts.
In October of 2020, Mr. Bodeman took, and passed, the Ohio Uniform Bar Exam, and was sworn in as an attorney by the Ohio Supreme Court in December, 2020.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Ohio, 2020
- University of Toledo College of Law, Toledo, Ohio
- University of Toledo, Toledo, Ohio
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member, 2021 to Present
- The Columbus Bar Association, Member, 2021 to Present
- Ohio Association for Justice, 2021 to Present
- American Association for Justice, 2021 to Present