Our attorneys are known for excelling in and out of the courtroom and protecting our clients’ best interests. Below are just a few of our success stories where we fought for our clients and helped them to start a new chapter in their lives.
A bar failed to properly train security personnel and maintain adequate security.
A distracted driver caused the death of our client who was working construction on the side of the road.
Client was sexually abused by a priest.
Negligent Security and Negligent Training
A bar failed to maintain adequate security and property train employees.
Slip and Fall
All details of case are confidential.
Motor Vehicle Accident
Client was injured when rear ended by a dump truck in a construction zone.
Motor Vehicle Crash
Client sustained a brain injury in a motor vehicle crash.
Motor Vehicle Crash
Client sustained injury in a rear end collision.
Client was struck by a vehicle while crossing the street.
- Gross Sexual Imposition – Dismissed after Voir Dire
- Rape and Sexual Assault – Not Guilty after Jury Trial
- Rape – Not Guilty after Jury Trial
- Six Counts of Rape – Not Guilty after Jury Trial
- Rape and Gross Sexual Imposition – Not Guilty after Jury Trial
- Sexual Battery – Case Dismissed
- Attempted Murder and Felonious Assault – Not Guilty after Jury Trial
- Felonious Assault – Dismissed
- Felonious Assault and Weapon Under Disability – Not Guilty after Jury Trial
- Abduction and Domestic Violence – Not Guilty after Jury Trial
- Violation of a Civil Protection Order (CPO) – Not Guilty after Jury Trial
State & Federal Drug Crimes
- Drug Trafficking – Evidence Suppressed after Suppression Hearing, Case Dismissed by State
- Drug Trafficking – Denial of Motion to Suppress overturned by the Court Appeals, Case Dismissed by State
- Operating a Vehicle Impaired (OVI) – Not Guilty after Jury Trial
- Operating a Vehicle Impaired (OVI) – Evidence Suppressed after Motion Hearing due to Lack of Probable Cause. Case Dismissed by State
- OVI – Dismissed