The primary practice areas of Soroka & Associates, LLC, Attorneys at Law, include, but are not limited to:
- Business Law: Business Formation, Organization, and Planning; Business Transactions and Contracts; Entity formation and start up; Employment and Contractor Agreements; Non-Compete, Non-Solicitation, and Non-Disclosure Agreements; Regulatory Compliance; Licensing Agreements; Business Counseling, Joint Ventures
- Business, Commercial, and Civil litigation: Representation including, landlord-tenant law, contract law, tort, business tort, partnership disputes, defamation and creditor collections violations.
- Criminal law: Representation for federal and state criminal defense, Felonies, Misdemeanors, Post-Conviction Relief, and Appeals.
- OVI / DUI Law: Representation in Misdemeanor and Felony OVI matters.
- Ohio Family Law, including divorce, child custody issues, paternity matters, prenuptial agreements and post-divorce modifications
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death, including motor vehicle accidents, employer torts, workplace injuries and injuries on property
The law firm’s attorneys offer the advantage of knowledge and experience across a broad spectrum of legal areas. This gives the firm the advantage of drawing on knowledge from the full team, and it gives clients the benefit of knowing that they have an attorney who recognizes that resolving a legal problem in one area of the law often requires addressing legal consequences that arise in another area. The law firm will work diligently to protect your rights and interests in every way possible.